MyLife provides comprehensive assistive care services to improve body, mind and spirit. Assistive care is provided hourly or live-in for routine, non-skilled needs in home.
- Certified Nursing Assistants provide direct physical support in activities of daily living, transfers/ambulation, and simple wound care.
- Homemakers provide direction with activities of daily living, light housekeeping, shopping, cooking, escort and companion services.
- In-depth assessment to determine client’s needs by on-staff case manager professionals
- In-home safety check to alert client of potential hazards
- Individual customized care schedule
- 24-Hour/Day client support service
- Full-time Field Supervisor to perform caregiver evaluations and supervise caregivers in the field.
MyLife caregivers are fully:
- Background checks
MyLife is a member of:
- Illinois Home Care Council
- National Private Duty Association
- Illinois Chapter, Private Duty Association
MyLife…………… My Choice!